Bạn đã xem bản rút gọn gàng của tài liệu. Xem và cài ngay phiên bản đầy đầy đủ của tư liệu tại đây (125.74 KB, 9 trang )
ĐỀ KIỂM TRA 1 TIẾT MÔN TIẾNG ANH 10
LẦN 2 NĂM 2019 - 2020
A. Listen lớn a woman talking khổng lồ a policeman, choose A, B, C1. How much money was in the bag?
A. $20 B. $40 C. $50
2. What else was in the bag? A. Credit card
B. Driving licence C. Gloves
3. The bag was ___________. A. Old
B. Expensive C. Big
4. What time did the woman thảm bại the bag? A. 9.30
B. Afternoon C. Evening
B. You are going to hear two people talking about a holiday problem. For questions 1-5, choose the answer that matches what you heard by circling the appropriate letter (A,B or C). (1.18 Smart Time)
1. Where did Sandy go on holiday?A. Malta
B. Spain C. England
2. Sandy thought that the hotel room wasA. Dirty
B. Small C. Expensive
3. Sandy moved to
A. A different hotel. B. A campsite. C. An apartment.
4. What was the weather lượt thích during Sandy’s holiday?A. It rained.
5. How did Sandy’s brother spend his time on holiday? A. H e went sunbathing.
B. He went sightseeing. C. He did water sports. II. PRONUNCIATION:
A. Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounce differently from that of theothers.
Bạn đang xem: Đề kiểm tra 1 tiết tiếng anh 10 lần 2
1. A got B. Dog C. Hot D. Sport
2. A. Return B. Matter C. Picture D. Teacher
B. Choose the word whose găng tay pronounced differently from the others.3. A. Computer B. Pagoda C. Magical D. Formation4. A. Effort B. Special C. Deafness D. RemoteĐáp án: 1 - D; 2 - A; 3 - C; 4 - D
III. VOCABULARY,GRAMMAR and SPEAKING.
A. Choose the one word or phrase-A, B, C, D-that best completes the sentences.5. Without the Braille Alphabet, it would be very difficult for____________.
6. Nha Trang has become a well- known tourism centre with its places of _________beauty.
C. Terrific D. Romantic
7. It is important for teachers to lớn find a teaching method which is suitable with mentally _____children.
A. HandicappedB. RetardedC. DisabledD. Uneducated
8. She is very _______ in playing computer games online. It is not a good habit. A. Interest
B. InterestedC. InterestingD. Interests
9. John is always late for class, ___________ annoys the teacher.A. Which
10. The woman__________ lives next door to us is a weather forecaster on a localTV station.
11. Now Dave is a cashier in a supermarket. He____________in a factory. A. Uses khổng lồ work
B. Used to lớn working C. Used lớn work D. Uses lớn working
12. The new school _________ for 2 years. A. Builds
B. Has builtC. Is built
D. Has been built
13. Can you tell me what a vacuum cleaner is used ________? A. About
14. Our class __________ a picnic at Huong Pagoda this Saturday.A. Am having
B. Will has
C. Is going to lớn have D. Go to lớn have
15. John _______ me since he moved to lớn London last year. A. Has not phoned
B. Didn’t phoneC. Doesn’t phoneD. Had not phoned
16. The room hasn’t been used _________ last year.A. In
B. SinceC. InD. From
17. Last night, I couldn’t sleep well_____________ the noise. A. Because
B. In spite ofC. AlthoughD. Because of
A. NeedB. NeedsC. NeededD. NeedingĐáp án:
5. D 6. A 7. B 8. B 9. A 10. A 11. C 12. D
13. D 14. C 15. A 16. B 17. D 18. A
B. Identify the one underlined word or phrase- A, B, C, D-that must be changed for the
sentence to lớn be correct.
19. Jill can’t talk lớn (A) Bill despite (B) she loves (C) him very much (D) . 20. Where did you used (A) khổng lồ live (B) before you came (C) here (D) ?Đáp án: 19 - B; đôi mươi - A
IV. READING COMPREHESION.
Reading the passage carefully và choose the correct answer.
Alexander Graham Bell was born in Edinburgh, Scotland, in the nineteenth century,and later came to lớn the United States. Several members of his family did a great khuyến mãi toencourage him khổng lồ the field of science. His father was the most instrumental by supervisinghis work with the deaf. While he dealt with the deaf, his studies led him khổng lồ the invention ofthe multiple telegraph và to his greatest invention – the telephone. The last quarter centuryof his life was dedicated lớn advances in aviation.
21. What was considered lớn be Alexander Graham Bell’s greatest invention? A. Aviation
C. Multiple telegraph D. Acoustics
22. Lớn what did Bell dedicate the last years of his life? A. Investigation
B. Telephone C. Telegraph D. Aviation
23. How many years did Bell dedicate to aviation? A. 25
B. 50 C. 100 D. 1000
24. Which of the following statements is NOT true? A. Bell wasn’t encouraged in the field of science. B. Bell worked with the deaf.
C. Bell invented the multiple telegraph. D. Bell invented the telephone.
Đáp án: 21 - B; 22 - D; 23 - A; 24 - A
V. WRITING - Rewrite the sentences using given words.
→ ______________________________________________________________________.2. Bill has just built a new house. (Change Passive Voice)
→ ______________________________________________________________________.3. I bought a cell phone. I can use it lớn send và receive e-mail. (Relative Pronoun)
→ ______________________________________________________________________.4. People was injured in the accident yesterday was taken to hospital immediately. (Using
the + adj)
Xem thêm: 'Lớp Bồi Dưỡng Nghiệp Vụ Tiếng Anh Là Gì, Chứng Chỉ Nghiệp Vụ Sư Phạm Tiếng Anh Là Gì
1 - We have lost her phone number which is difficult to contact her. 2 - A new house has just been built.
3 - I bought a cell phone which can use to lớn send and receive e-mail.
4 - The injured in the accident yesterday was taken to hospital immediately.Mời bạn đọc bài viết liên quan tài liệu giờ đồng hồ Anh lớp 10 tại đây:
Bài tập giờ đồng hồ Anh lớp 10 theo từng Unit: bài xích tập giờ Anh lớp 10 nâng cao:
Tài liệu liên quan
Tài liệu chúng ta tìm kiếm đã sẵn sàng chuẩn bị tải về
(13.32 KB - 9 trang) - sở hữu Đề kiểm tra 1 máu tiếng Anh 10 lần 2 năm 2019 - 2020 - Đề đánh giá tiếng Anh 10 mới tất cả đáp án
Tải phiên bản đầy đủ ngay