In 1883, Francis Galton, a cousin of Charles Darwin, actually coined the term ‘Eugenics’ (good in birth) as a science dedicated to lớn improxephangvanban.comng human stock by getting rid of so-called undesirables và increasing the number of desirables .
Bạn đang xem: Desirable là gì
synonyms: attractive sought-after in demand popular desired covetable coveted enxephangvanban.comable appealing agreeable pleasant valuable good excellent to lớn die for
Dưới đấy là những mẫu mã câu gồm chứa từ "desirable", trong cỗ từ điển trường đoản cú điển giờ đồng hồ Anh. Chúng ta có thể tham khảo các mẫu câu này để tại vị câu trong tình huống cần đặt câu với trường đoản cú desirable, hoặc tìm hiểu thêm ngữ cảnh thực hiện từ desirable trong cỗ từ điển từ bỏ điển tiếng Anh
1. They Are Desirable
2. He found her excitingly desirable.
3. Prolonged negotiation was not desirable.
4. He found her intensely desirable.
5. Now the dixephangvanban.comne is incomparably better & more desirable than all good và desirable things.
6. Some reasonable adjustments seem desirable.
7. The house has many desirable features.
8. Experience of computers is highly desirable.
9. 5 Prolonged negotiation was not desirable.
10. But is being underweight really desirable?
11. Forbidden fruit always the most desirable.
12. The composition proxephangvanban.comdes unexpectedly desirable stability in reactive enxephangvanban.comronments such as plasma, coupled with unexpectedly desirable anticancer actixephangvanban.comty.
13. Why had he và Zoe, in the first flush of affluence, decided the desirable residence was truly desirable?
14. It"s regarded as a highly desirable job.
15. In short, complementarity not congruence was desirable.
16. Jonah must have had some desirable qualities.
17. A dynamic attitude toward neologism is desirable.
18. I find that an absolutely desirable aim.
19. A pubescent girl regarded as sexually desirable.
20. Such measures are desirable if not essential.
21. Solidarity và diversity are both desirable objectives.
22. Reinforcers are rewards given lớn strengthen desirable behaxephangvanban.comour.
23. It is not desirable lớn overbalance the budget.
24. This kind of work is seen as desirable.
25. Desirable results are often promised but seldom realized.
26. It is desirable that interest rates be reduced.
27. It is desirable, but not an absolute condition.
28. Ebed-melech now showed another desirable trait: kindness.
29. Yes, shrewdness, or prudence, is a desirable trait.
30. Good pay & satisfying work are, of course, desirable.
31. She suddenly saw herself as a desirable young woman.
32. It is most desirable that they should both come.
33. Conic roller bearing is used for desirable bearing capacity.
34. None of these other desirable qualities are wholly inborn.
35. It is desirable that interest rates should be reduced.
36. This is desirable in the production of white bread.
37. Reducing class sizes in schools is a desirable aim.
38. A new direction was felt desirable for both parties.
39. The most desirable properties necessarily command astonishingly high prices.
40. The use of advanced direction signs is desirable whenever possible.
41. It is desirable for a scientist khổng lồ ascertain... The feasibility.
42. Regarding the desirable extent of redistribution, there is little consensus.
43. No doubt she was as putty in his desirable hands.
44. The advent of nuclear weapons makes it more than desirable.
Xem thêm: Bộ Bài Tập Tiếng Anh Lớp 10 Cơ Bản, Bài Tập Tiếng Anh Lớp 10 Thí Điểm Có Đáp Án
45. 2 The most desirable properties necessarily command astonishingly high prices.