Bạn đang xem: East coast là gì
Dưới đó là những mẫu mã câu bao gồm chứa tự "east coast", trong cỗ từ điển từ điển giờ Anh. Chúng ta cũng có thể tham khảo số đông mẫu câu này để đặt câu trong trường hợp cần đặt câu với từ bỏ east coast, hoặc tìm hiểu thêm ngữ cảnh áp dụng từ east coast trong bộ từ điển tự điển tiếng Anh
1. The British colonized the East Coast.
2. He lives on the east coast.
3. The British colonized the east coast.
4. East Coast drunks are very secretive.
5. They live on the east coast.
6. I don"t know the east coast well.
7. Best circuit man on the East Coast.
8. This is scrolling up the East coast.
9. Once a century earthquake rattles East Coast
10. They sailed down the east coast of Africa.
11. The fleet is manoeuvring off the east coast.
12. The land is barren on the east coast.
13. The east coast railway line has been electrified.
14. The fleet is maneuvring off the east coast.
15. The fleet is - ring off the east coast.
16. I made my way towards the east coast.
17. 1 The fleet is - ring off the east coast.
18. They live in a town along the east coast.
19. 10 The east coast railway line has been electrified.
20. It"s an island off the east coast of Spain.
21. We sailed down the east coast of the island.
22. All the East Coast companies listed are Canadian-owned.
23. A scorching heat wave is engulfing the East Coast.
24. Most of the east coast remains mercifully untouched by tourism.
25. Madagascar is an island off the east coast of Africa.
26. The milieu is the wealthy, East Coast cocktail-hour set.
27. A few wintry showers are likely on the east coast.
28. East coast resorts have the advantage over west coast ones.
29. He lived on the east coast of the United States.
30. While Hancock và his team work on the east coast.
31. Supply ships have started arrixephangvanban.comng at ports along the East coast.
32. Tuscaloosa remained off the east coast into the summer of 1939.
33. 23 Northallerton play next to lớn the main East Coast railway line.
34. 15 He lived on the east coast of the United States.
35. 12 A few wintry showers are likely on the east coast.
36. We export tractors from the East Coast to several African countries.
37. 29 Most of the east coast remains mercifully untouched by tourism.
38. Jim wants lớn hook up with a large east coast company.
39. All along the east coast, most xephangvanban.comllages also rely on seaweed farming.
40. The program awaits formal clearance -- delayed by the recent East Coast blizzard.
41. Borscht is most common on the east coast, especially in New York.
42. Rimini is a thrixephangvanban.comng holiday resort on the east coast of Italy.
43. Finally, we arrived in Mombasa, Kenya, on the east coast of Africa.
44. I mean, knowing men, he"s probably told the entire east coast already.
45. And this orange line here marks the typical songs of east coast humpbacks.
46. The east coast of Britain has notably less rainfall than the country"s average.
47. The tuy vậy "Uncle Sam"s Farm" encouraged east-coast dwellers to lớn "Come right away.
48. 1 Fane Leeper was also the best job superintendent on the East Coast.
Xem thêm: Cutter Là Gì, Nghĩa Của Từ Cutter, 'Hand Cutter' Là Gì
49. Following shakedown, Roe conducted exercises along the east coast & in the Pacific.