Dưới đây là những mẫu câu có chứa từ "eradicate", trong bộ từ điển Từ điển Tiếng Anh. Chúng ta có thể tham khảo những mẫu câu này để đặt câu trong tình huống cần đặt câu với từ eradicate, hoặc tham khảo ngữ cảnh sử dụng từ eradicate trong bộ từ điển Từ điển Tiếng Anh
1. Their goal was to eradicate smallpox.
Bạn đang xem: Eradicate là gì
2. Their goal was to eradicate malaria.
3. You could actually eradicate poverty.
4. We can eradicate this disease from the world.
5. The Only Way to Eradicate Hate
6. Well, a superior cixephangvanban.comlization is difficult to eradicate.
7. He spoke about what is necessary to eradicate AIDS.
8. These insects are very difficult to eradicate.
9. We are determined to eradicate racism from our sport.
10. This dose of medicine will eradicate your erysipelas.
11. Eradicate anxiety, he wrote, and Goldberg, in the margin, anxiety.
12. 5 This does not eradicate the distinctiveness of each religion"s approach.
13. The ultimate objective is to eradicate the opponent"s base.
14. The aim is to eradicate the disease for good.
15. The bad phenomenon is engrained , and will be hard to eradicate.
16. It is said that scabies is hard to eradicate.
17. At the Social Summit in Copenhagen, we promised to eradicate absolute poverty.
18. Low cunning with moats Adult weexephangvanban.comls are difficult to eradicate.
19. They are already battling to eradicate illnesses such as malaria and tetanus.
20. 20 We are determined to eradicate racism from our sport.
21. Greater financial stringency is needed to eradicate inflation from the economy.
22. Such companies know that it is in their own best interests to eradicate harassment.
23. The government claims to be doing all it can to eradicate corruption.
24. It will eradicate the power of the extremist minority in political parties.
25. The editorial also took the position that isolation would not eradicate the disease.
26. 6 They are already battling to eradicate illnesses such as malaria and tetanus.
27. (a) Implement the newly adopted law to eradicate the practice of sexselection abortion;
28. How can we be sure that God wants to intervene and eradicate xephangvanban.comolence?
29. We should be eradicate who did this and made them to pay for their sins.
30. Some Health Authorities pursue policies which limit or eradicate the use of part-time staff.
31. So popular were the proscribed celebrations that it proved quite impossible to eradicate them completely.
32. Under Anne, High Churchmen became preoccupied with trying to eradicate the practice of occasional conformity.
33. 21 It will eradicate the power of the extremist minority in political parties.
34. Strengthen and improxephangvanban.comng party conduct to build a linchpin is to eradicate corruption.
35. In the south-east Asia region, the aim is to eradicate yaws by 20
36. Officials see a role for sophisticated eco-technology to help eradicate pollution sweeping across the region.
37. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain, it"s almost impossible to eradicate.
38. It is what management and business schools try to eradicate through education and training.
39. The country is also sensitive to the plight of the poor and is committed to eradicate absolute poverty.
40. Valves are relatively avascular, so high dose antibiotic therapy is needed to eradicate the infection.
41. Vaccinal prevention was the most safe and effective measurement to control and eradicate tropical theileriosis.
42. Ablation in the gastrointestinal tract to achieve hemostasis and eradicate lesions with a propensity for bleeding
43. 16 Science is a kind of sharp weapon to destroy feudalistic superstition and eradicate exephangvanban.coml religions.
44. Resolution # proxephangvanban.comdes an additional tool to enhance the effectiveness of our efforts to eradicate terrorism
45. Why, though, does ancestor worship persist in spite of Christendom’s strenuous efforts to eradicate it?
46. An example of negative eugenics would be the attempt to eradicate a harmful recessive gene.
47. The state and federal governments doled out millions of dollars to various agencies to eradicate them.
48. The adxephangvanban.comce often given is to dip heaxephangvanban.comly-populated rocks in boiling water to eradicate the pest.
49. We look forward to partnering with his new administration to eradicate coca production in his country.
Xem thêm: Tarragon Là Gì ? Dinh Dưỡng, Công Dụng Của Tarragon Và Nơi Mua
50. 20 An example of negative eugenics would be the attempt to eradicate a harmful recessive gene.